Knock Knock Review


Hello Gorgeous 
This afternoon, I opened my mailbox to find a little package from the company Knock Knock. I encountered this company whilst having a little stalk through buzzfeed. Like every Sunday morning in cold wet England, the weather was miserable, and although my mood was not great, the products on their website instantly made me topple over with laughter. From humorous journals to the perfect gift for your bestie, Knock Knock has it all!
What is Knock Knock, Olivia, you may ask?
Knock Knock is a hilarious gifts and stationery brand which aspires to bring humour, function, organisation, and aesthetics to everyday life, and believe me they do just that! 
A few weeks ago, I was scrolling through my inbox and I found an email asking if I would like to do product review. I instantly jumped with joy as I finally had the opportunity to get my hands on these products I have been obsessing over for what feels like years. The hardest decision I have ever faced was choosing which products to review, but after long debates and mass confliction with my mind, I managed to narrow it down to two products!
Now lets fast forward to this morning—I rapidly peeled away the cardboard to find two very professionally wrapped products. One was the WTF Am I Doing? Pad and the other was the Honest Acronyms Sticky Note Packet.
I'm a huge fan of all products that are witty and funny so as soon as I saw the Sticky Notes on their website I knew I had to get them! After analyzing them today, I noticed instead of “OMG” meaning the obvious, “Oh My God,” it had a funny alternative at the bottom saying, “Officially Mindless Garbage.” Some of you may find this simple, but something about it just makes me smile!
The WTF Am I Doing? Pad is also a fun way to write down things you’re doing instead of just writing it down on simple pieces of paper! I can’t wait ‘til my notice board is up on my wall because then I will be able to pin one of the sheets up and it will look all snazzy and jazzy.
One thing that I love about both of these products is how bold they are. The products really stand out and are very noticeable so it is very unlikely that you will lose an important note or plan.
Out of both products, my favourite is the Honest Acronyms Sticky Note Packet because it has the most variety and the products really makes me smile!
As I am the most slayying person in the universe I made sure that I could get you guys the hookup!
If you sign up for their newsletter using this link you can get 20% off any order of $50 (which is about £35)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top