January Favourite 2016


Hello My Lovelies!!

January has flew by in a flurry and during the month I have been testing out alot of products that I received for Christmas! I've loved so many from this past month that I had such struggles trying to narrow them down to a small list *sighs*
Most of these bits and Bobs were mentioned in my January favourites, so if you missed that make sure you head over to my you tube channel!

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8- This amazing instant camera has never left my hand this past month as I have fallen in love with its magnificent glossy pictures that it produces with a click of a button. The best part is taking them with your friends because its such a joy when they print out and you see the new snap develop. The only downside is the price of new film as I decided to purchase many more at a price of £14, which I think is very expensive for a pack of 20!!

TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray- This heat protection spray has saved my life ever since I started straightening my hair everyday for school. It has a squeeze applicator which makes it very easy to apply and It also gives it a professional feel.

Naked Palette- I received this product a few Christmas' ago from my parents and it has only been this month that I have fallen in love with it. The shadows are very easy to blend out and fallout is very rare. I do recommend priming your eyes before using these shadows as it will allow them to stand out alot more and give you a more bold a defined look.

Urban Decay Primer Potion- This product is my most highly recommended eye primer ever! Not only does it keey your eyeshadow on for a large amount of time but It allows you to blend out your colours very easily. (If you are looking for a product that ill hold your eye shadow and will not smudge it, but it makes it alot harder to blend out then I reccomend the Mac Eye Primer)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top